[DML] Window replacemen/locks

Eric,

We thought about doing the sliding window in the 97? DeLorean. It
certainly would have been simpler and less costly. However, in the
prototype design the amount of window that would slide backward would
have made a window only about 10" wide. Though this is a larger opening
the stock. It just was not larger enough. If would more like a vent
than a window.

However, from a simplicity viewpoint this would be easy to do.

However, the one additional problem was makeing a curved seal for the
mating of the two windows when closed. Since this would have had to be
custom made this would also have been costly. If you do not care about
a seal. Go for it.

bob Brandys