[DML] DeLorean in another video game!

A while back, some one posted that it looked like there may be a
DeLorean in a new video game called South Park Rally (based on the T.V.
show). In a clip from the games web site, it did look like it. Tonight
while polking around on the internet, I stumbled across this website
confirming that it is true! http://www.southparkcows.com/sprally.html
>From the looks of the original preview, it looks like a regular D (no
BTTF accessories, no machine guns, etc...). From my counts, this
appears to be the 5th game go far that has a DeLorean in it! 1.
Carmagedon 1 I, 2. Carmagedon II, 3. Interstate '82, 4. Resident Evil
II (not interactive though, only in the back ground), & 5. South Park
Rally. Popularity really seems to be taking off, although not quite
mainstream just yet. Now, if we could only keep people from spelling it
"Delorian"!

-Robert