[DML] Back Deck Material

Tried this post before with no answer so here goes again. Just
finished rewiring a good part of my fuse area and I noticed that the
black material that is on top of the foam under the carpet on the rear
deck is cracked and missing. I would like to replace it but I do not
know what it is. Any ideas?

Seemms like it would be easy to replace if I understood what it was.

Thanks,

Scot
6452