[DML] Online chat request

I guess this would be directed at James more than anyone else since I beleive he is in charge of the chat for the 24th of FEB.  I missed the last one that you had and I was wondering if it would be possible to save the entire transcript of the chat into a text file so anyone not able to attend it would be able to download it?  I know it may be too late to try it for the 24th but maybe it could be done for another chat in the future.  I do plan on being present for this one, but I am sure with our busy schedules some of us are going to miss it.  There will probably be alot of good information disseminated during the chat.

Just a thought...not trying to create alot of extra work for someone...

thanks,

VIN 16367

Do You Yahoo!?