[DML] Cheap DeLorean / Good Bye

I am very motivated to sell my car. I just do not wish to own a DeLorean any
more. It is difficult to find anyone who knows how to or even want to work
on the car. I really hate all the back to the future jokes I get. They were
fun at first, but I can take them no longer. I am just done with the
DeLorean!

The car is VIN#002009, 1981, auto, black int, 63k miles, no radio, everything
works (AC, windows, ect...), body is as close to perfect as you can find.
The interior looks near perfect other than the crack on the dash. The frame
has some rust on it. The car is autographed by Harrison Ford. I really want
to sell this car fast. I am asking 12,500 or best offer. If no offer is
made by this weekend I will take it to the Porsche dealer as a trade in. I
will be willing to trade this for an early to mid 80's Porsche 911. Mail or
call me privately with any offers.

This is also my last post to the last. I would like to thank everyone for
all the great help and advice I've received over the last two years. I would
really like to thank DMC Joe and PJ Grady's, they have made it posable for me
to keep the dream alive as long as I did. You have all been great! May all
of your wishes and dreams come true.

Albert Siegel
305-275-9046
alsiegel@xxxx