[DML] HELP (Delorean Car Show)

I am looking for Curtis Bryant who had the wild DeLorean at our last show.
His former address and number have changed and I have no way of getting in
contact with him. If anyone out there can help I would appreciate it. This
is the one with the airplane yoke for a wheel and the video equipment and
calculator built in along with tons of chrome.

Also there is a Metallic Delorean supposedly in the eastern US that is really
sharp. If anyone knows anything about this car or its owner please contact
me

I am working to get some of the most unusual DeLoreans at this show so if you
know of any other modified DeLoreans that should be there please contact me

The Time Machine Delorean will be there along with a few other surprises

thanks

Ken