[DML] DeLorean Car Show additions

Hi
It is my pleasure to inform all of you that Mark DeLorean (Johns Nephew) will
be attending the <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A>
on Saturday. He plans to attend the car Show and our evening dinner.

Mark has a very nice red painted Delorean that he will be bringing along with
stories of the car as it was being designed and marketed.

Mark has also indicated that we will have items autographed by John DeLorean
that we will include in our raffles on Friday and Saturday.

Please join me in welcoming Mark to our show and I look forward to seeing you
all there this summer.

Ken

ps hotel rooms are going fast
there are 30 left at the Holiday INN as of today call 216-241-5100 and ask
for reservations. You must mention you are with the DeLorean Car show.
there are also 20 rooms left at the hampton on E 9th St. 1-800-Hampton
I have no rooms reserved there since they do not take block reservations