[DML] Re: DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

[DML] Re: DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

Wow Matt, a 15 year old Professor! :)

In general (I think it is the "average" opinion):

Worst Feature: Under powered compared to modern sports cars
Best: Gull-Wing doors.

I think all 1982 DeLoreans had a flat hood. The pleated hood with the
flap was early 81, without the flap for late 81. They went totally flat
(no lines) in 82. I have seen some cars with the DeLorean badge on the
older style hood. Looks OK to me.

I have a rear wing on my car. It looks good. If it was not on the car
when I purchased it, I dont know if I would have added it. See
http://remus.rutgers.edu/~mxl/dmc/Ser6-10.JPG for a shot of it.

The luggage rack requires that you drill holes in the rear quarter
panels. The holes can be covered up with the black weather strip if the
rack is removed. It is very useful if you need more luggage space (or
have a flat tire in the back). I purchased on 2 years ago, and have not
installed it yet. I am not sure of the current price.

Marc