[DML] DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

[DML] DeLoreans (like you hadn't guessed!)

Hi there.

My name's Matt, I'm 15, and live in this place called Watford, which is an hour from London, on an Island called England.
Not exactly at the hub of all things DeLorean-related, then.
I'd like to know what it's like owning a D, and in particular any funny stories you have that have come about owning them.
What are the cars' worst feature?
What is the best feature?
By the way, I want to own an '82 car, with the pleated bonnent, but no fuel flap. I also want a 'DeLorean' bonnet badge.
Is it possible to have the badge on an '82 bonnet without getting in the way of the pleats?
If anyone's intrested, I know someone who can get stainless steel 'DeLorean' letters which fit into the rear bumper, and 'DMC' letters for the door sills. Having seen them on his car, I can vouch for how good they look!
Let me know if you want to know more.
Does anyone have a rear wing on thier car? I don't know whether it's worth getting one or not. I often thought silver wouldbe a good colour...
And the luggage rack..... does it leave permantant marks on the back of the car? How useful is it? How much do they cost??
Thanks,

Matt

Diashi_c@xxxx