[DML] Re: limited edition - 1

At 12:47 PM 2/7/00 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 2/7/00 10:38:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, Lee@xxxx
>writes:

><< The DeLorean Limited Edition is a 1/ 24th scale model car kit of the 1981

>Lee,

Snip........................ I'm not really into car kits, ..........snip

reply:
Well I am not either, in fact I have assemble no Car kits that I can recall.

snip................... What is your background? It certainly looks complicated,
...........snip.

reply:

Jesss! that's kind of a long story...how about the short version?

engineering degree from UC Berkeley, Masters in commercial Art, worked as lab
"Mechinition" UC Berkeley (12) in graduate school of engineering Dept Naval Arch
building hydrodynamic towing tank models, Zoology Dept Graduate program building
scientific research and lab equipment, working for an educational publishing company
Produced animated educational Dinosaur film "The Silhouette Man". Worked as an independent
commercial artist, Worked in commercial TV ad production. And of course the
computer industry.

>I'm wondering if your skills in fabrication could be used to create
>replacements for some of the interior parts that are prone to
>break/deteriorate?
snip....................

reply:

Yes of course, I have already made center console window rocker
switches that match the originals.

almost all the plastic knobs and switches and the clear plastic
parts can be made, it's just a question of demand and prices.

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!