[DML] Re: Delorean wanted

I'm in agreement with Dave;

I purchased mine for 7700, and knew it needed some work, and was told exactly
what that work was. But no matter how prepared you are to go into something
like this, you're never fully aware of what it's going to take. As far as
the first round of repairs that it required, I finished those a while back.
But in the midst of it all, I kept finding more things that needed to be
fixed, or replaced, or updated. Hoses, gaskets, rubber fittings, boots, they
all add up after time, no only in money, but in aggravation. But then again,
all the bad sides said, you have to look at the end result? Is all my time,
money, bloody knuckles, constant trips to the mailing list, calls to the DMC
suppliers, is all this worth it? Is the enjoyment I get out of this car
going to cover the loss I will probably take? Well, my answer is yes. Worth
every penny. But then again, I've been told I'm lucky, and that the owner of
this car just didn't know what he had. If he had known, he probably wouldn't
have sold it that cheap. So if you're looking for a 5000 dollar DeLorean,
look closely, because like Dave said, that 5000 dollars multiplies very
quickly.

Scott