[DML] Re: limited edition - 1

In a message dated 2/7/00 10:38:57 AM Eastern Standard Time, Lee@xxxx
writes:

<< The DeLorean Limited Edition is a 1/ 24th scale model car kit of the 1981

Lee,

Thanks for posting the photos of the Limited Edition! I'm not really into
car kits, but after reading all the postings about the kits I was interested
to see what they looked like. I can't believe all the work you must have put
into your project! What is your background? It certainly looks complicated,
my hat's off to you for such an undertaking.

I'm wondering if your skills in fabrication could be used to create
replacements for some of the interior parts that are prone to
break/deteriorate? The plastic covering of the control console (A/C, light
switches, etc.) is one that comes to mind.

Just a thought, I did enjoy the photos,

Burke