[DML] limited edition

Ok, I know I going to sound like an idiot asking this, but............

What exactly is this "limited edition DeLorean" I've seen mentioned 10-20
times in the last month. I've tried to keep quiet and figure it out by
reading the new messages but I can't take it anymore.

All I can gather is that it's some sort of model be made or distributed by
Lee. Questions.........Pre-assembled? Producer? Size? Quality?
Availability? Pictures? Price? Anything!

If you have gone though the same trauma as I, please email me and let me
know I wasn't the only one in the dark. I'm taking the bullet here for you.
Don't worry, I won't post your name here on the board or anything. hahaha
:))

Thanks!!

--Jonathan #000697

gatewayaag@xxxx