[DML] Cooling Fans

Hello List

I left the engine running for about a half hour, and when I cam back I saw
smoke comming from the engine bay, and the temp guage was at 260. The
cooling fans failed to come on. Since I got the car the cooling fan fail
light has been on, but the cooling fans always worked until now. I was
pulling on the horn cable, this was the only hing I was doing near the
fans befre this started. I have the y spliter in the correct positions on
the fan fail module, and the fuse is ok. I tried to trace the electrical
connections, but they all look good. There is no horn on the right side of
the car, and the only missing electrical connections are one female
connecter with one wire going to it, tht I am certain, goes to the not
present horn, and a frayed thin black wire, which I believe goes to the
horn female connecter as well. The cooling fans are both connected, with
that huge rope of a wire. Does anyone have any ideas where to look for a
disconnection?. The otterstat (switch in the hose near engine)seems fine.
I have been under my car for hours, but have found no dissconection.
Thanks
Joe P.
VIN 17167
6808