[DML] Re: Epoxy

The DML has just proved how useful and powerful it is and a lesson to us
all.
I was just about to buy vin 3003 but james epsey sent me infomation on the
car from a previous owner. Needless to say i have pulled out from the deal.
I have attached what james sent to me as an idea. So when you buy a car run
it past DML and see what come up

Thanks all for the comments and a big thanks to Mr Epsey

Chris