[DML] Re: fix-a-flat

greetings list,
after reading the last few post, i see that most people would agree that
using fix-a-flat on your delorean (or any other car for that matter) is
really not that good for your wheel. It causes it to corrode and such. My
question is, is how true is this? cause i have used fix-a-flat once (only
once) on my delorean, and i really dont think i want any more corrosion then
i have to. Does this only happen with repeated use? or am i okay being only
one instance? should i have tire taken off and the wheel cleaned? any
opinions appreciated.

chip
1230