[DML] Re: DeLorean Legroom (was DMC vs Fiero)

[DML] Re: DeLorean Legroom (was DMC vs Fiero)

I am 6'0 with size 11 shoes too. I find the Delorean fine. Try driving a Lotus Esprit. It's next to impossible to accelerate without hitting the brake at the same time. The cabin of the Espirit is much closer to the front wheels and the wheel well intrudes massively on the footwell space. You have to wear very thin Italian leather shoes or be about a size 8!!!

Nick

VIN #16045