[DML] Parts List for PalmPilot

Hi,

For a you PalmPilot fans out there (like me):

I'm working on converting the Delorean part list to a HanDBase format, so I
can quickly lookup parts and numbers without having to browse through the
entire manual.

I've got all the information (without the pictures - they're simply too big
to fit in memory) in a simple database now, including the section names etc.
I took me quite a while to convert it.

I'm still looking for a list of replacement parts to include

If there's any interested in having a copy, please drop me a (private)
email.

Yours,

Rob van der Veer
* * * D I S C L A I M E R * * *
This message is for personal and non-business use only.
See http://www.twinsoft.nl/disclaimer.htm for details.