[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

There is little question that Politics reared it's ugly head in the case of
The DeLorean. General Motors, I am convinced, after seeing the success of
the "D" especially at many of it's own Dealerships, convinced the English
Gov't to pull the plug. I suspect the "Falklands War" even had an influence
on why the English government did what they did. In my humble opinon what JZD
did to help stop the "Troubles" in Northern Ireland, Create Jobs among both
sides equally, he should have been nominated for sainthood. Jobs, Good
jobs, everywhere is the beginning of the answer!!!!

Mike (by the by I hold dual Citizenship with the ROI)