[DML] Delorean Michigan Club

Michigan finally has a Delorean club! Although the homepage isn't
totally done and needs a couple things added, the Delorean Michigan
CLub (DMC) is under full effect. SO if you live in Michigan, Canada,
or someplace close by, drop me a line at deloreanmich@xxxx and
I'll add you to the members list. No events have been scheduled yet,
so if someone has any ideas that they want to try, let me know! and we
can work something out together. The address to the homepage is in the
links section on the DML eGroups site, but if you get the digest
version of this list, the address is:

http://members.xoom.com/michdeloclub/main

Any comments or sugestions are appreciated! Thanks

Erik Geerdink
4512