[DML] DeLorean Car Alarm...Any suggestions?

[DML] DeLorean Car Alarm...Any suggestions?

My insurance company suggests that I install a car alarm on my DeLorean. Not only for safety, but for a cheaper insurance...

What is the best car alarm available for the DeLorean?

I don't want to drill any holes or damage the car in any other way, so is there an alarm that will work ok, easy to install, and no modifications needed on the car itself? I'm really looking for a "PLUG AND PLAY", not "PLUG AND PRAY"!!!

Im hoping for many responses on this one, and particularly from European owners who can say something about name/model/price and availability...

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY