[DML] Re: DMC-12 Webring

I have been trying for 4 months to get Nathan Gess, the current owner,
to either pay attention to the ring, or to add helpers and/or
relinquish control of the ring to someone who will maintain it.

To date, I have received no response.

I have taken up the matter with Webring.org to see if they can declare
the ring 'orphaned' and place it up for 'adoption'.

If anyone else has had problems contacting Nathan, and wishes Webring
to do this, please fill out the form at http://www.webring.org/help/sup
portform/supportform.js.html

I would also consider starting a new ring, with several 'ringmasters',
so this situation would not be repeated again.

If you're interested in this, please drop me a line at
dave.stragand@xxxx

-Dave
VIN #5927