[DML] DMC-12 Webring

Hello everyone,

Since I am finally getting near the end of making my website I decided
to join the DeLorean WebRing. My site is supposed to be number 76,
but when I checked today I noticed that site# 68 hasn't even been added
yet.
I tried, but unfortunately I can not add the site myself...
I wrote an email 3 days ago, but I haven't had any response to that.

On the DeLorean Webring-page the date is still april and the number of
members 50, so that's not very up-to-date either.

Understand me correctly: I do not want to be negative against one
person -especially someone I don't know-, but I can imagine that the
owners of the other sites would like to be added too...

Is anyone here able to help out (with extra privileges or something
like that), or does anybody know why this seems to take so long?

I just would like to be able to generate some extra traffic to mine and
other DeLorean-sites, that's what it's for, right???

JAN van de Wouw
Think Different...
Live the Dream...

http://www.vdwouw.demon.nl/