[DML] Alive and well

At 06:49 AM 1/7/00 -0800, I write:

To All:

By now most DML members must know that the Limited edition is in the home
stretch and will soon be completed. What most members and edition owners
don't know are some of the strange things I have run into doing the limited
edition.

By far the strangest is the case of Edition owner 035 Mr. Murray Fisher.
His edition was sent last year only to be returned a month after being sent
marked "ARRIVED TO LATE - DECEASED". Telephone calls and e-mail to locate
Mr. Fisher's estate failed. The Postmaster for his hometown lives right
across the street and being from a small town most mail finds it's way to
the right person.

So there Edition 035 sat on my shelf. I could not sell it again and could
not find the Deceased owners estate. I had never considered...an edition
owner dying before receiving their edition and was stumped as to how to
proceed. What do you do?.

I am pleased to close this story with the following:

Out of the blue who should send me e-mail? Mr. Murray Fisher! Wow the
Internet is more extensive than I thought! so now the edition is wending
it's was back to it's owner - Time and space are no barrier to the DMC-12
limited edition - Talk about "BACK FROM THE FUTURE"!

On another note:

All the list members who want the edition have them so far as I know and
so the remaining kits are now being offered to the general public @ $400.00
and selling. This now sets the current collection value at $400.00 for the
stainless version and something higher for the 24Kt GOLD version.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.