[DML] Re: A DMC problem

Hi David,

Oil filler is in the center of the cam/valve cover to your left as you face
the motor from the back of the car. It's the round thing sticking up with a
hose attached. Just pull up on the top and it pops out.

Have you checked the wires from the battery to their connections at the
other end? I believe the ground goes to a bolt on the frame and it could be
rusted and not allowing enough current to get to the starter.

Mark N
VIN 6820