[DML] Re: NCT's for sale/trade

I was told that since tires are a safety issue, ours being 19 years old,
replacing them would not result in any points deductions in a concourse.
Since most people agree it is not really safe to drive on 19 year old tires.

Gary

<< I have a beautiful set of NCT's on my D. I believe they have only
1721.4 miles on them. For those of you wishing to be concours-correct,
these tires are a must. They show no wear that I can see, and are
cosmetically very good. I may be willing to sell them or trade for
another set of tires plus something. I'll entertain any offers, so drop
me a line off-list if interested. >>