[DML] DeLorean Music - 50 songs till now...

[DML] DeLorean Music - 50 songs till now...

Hello all,

Lots of people sent me their favorite track or CD, which they play WHEN DRIVING THEIR DE LOREAN. Lots of songs from the 80's are obviously still popular...

Here are the responses I got (first 50):

CURRENT DMC PLAYLIST (Complete CD or single track)
01. "Back To The Future" (Soundtrack CD)
02. "Stunt" by Bare Naked Ladies (CD)
03. "China Grove" by The Doobie Brothers
04. "Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf
05. "I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew
06. "Green Onions" by Booker T. & the MG's
07. "Axel Foley" (Soundtrack CD - Beverly Hills Cop)
08. "Dreams" by The Cranberries
09. "Abracadabra" by Steve Miller Band
10. "Macarena" by Los Del Rio
11. "Higher Love" by Steve Winwood
12. "Land Of Confusion" by Genesis
13. "You Spin Me Round Like A Record" by Dead Or Alive
14. "Wouldn't It Be Good" by Nik Kershaw
15. "Beat It" by Michael Jackson
16. "Heaven Helps The Man I'm Free" by Kenny Loggins
17. "Top Gun Theme" by Harold Faltermeyer
18. "Show Me Heaven" by Maria McKee
19. "When The Going Gets Tough" by Billy Ocean
20. "I Wanna Know What Love Is" by Foreigner
21. "Forever Young" by Alphaville
22. "Islands In The Stream" by The Bee Gees
23. "Staying Alive" by The Bee Gees
24. "Jump" by Van Halen
25. "Don't Answer Me" by Alan Parsons
26. "A View To A Kill" by Duran Duran
27. "Not For The Dough" by Multicyde
28. "Doubleback" by ZZ Top
29. "Blue Da Ba Dee" by Eiffel 65
30. "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain
31. "Hooked On A Feeling" by Vonda Shepard
32. "Word Up" by Cameo
33. "Upside Down" by Diana Ross
34. "Eye of the Tiger" by ???
35. "Crush" by Jennifer Paige
36. "You Are Always On My Mind" by The Pet Shop Boys
37. "Oh Yeah" by Yello
38. " Morning Train" by Sheena Easton
39. "Twist & Shout" by The Beatles
40. "Circles In The Sand" by Belinda Carlisle
41. "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
42. "Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners
43. "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits
44. "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits
45. "Heavy Fuel" by Dire Straits
46. "Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits
47. "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil
48. "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
49. "Your Woman" by White Town
50. "X-Files Theme" by Mark Snow

Keep them coming!

Best wishes