[DML] Re: Lighted keys?

At 07:42 AM 1/7/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Lee, not sure if i got the right person here.. but i
>see (i think) you post messages on the dml about
>reproduction lighted D keys.. if this is true.. im
>very intrested and would like to know what i should do
>to get one of these :) Thanks
>

>Cliff Andrews
>#10854
reply:

To Cliff and all DML members........

Yep I will be producing a "NEW" Delorean light-keys in the near future.

There will be two kinds based on the original OEM keys available.

One a small version produced for a special Delorean dealer ship event, and
the
larger one we have all seen.

The Keys I will be offering will be indistinguishable from the original
OEM products but will use current state of the art white Leds and super
batteries for long life. at the moment no price has been worked out. I will
be updating the key pages as soon as I finish up the limited edition model
kits.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.