[DML] Re: Oil Plug Socket

At 06:49 AM 1/7/00 -0800, you wrote:

>Lee,
>
>Please tell me you mean 2200 miles!!!
>
>I've heard of people being anal about their cars but an oil change every 220
>miles might be taking it a little far.
>
>Brian

reply:

Nothing anal about it! I meant 220 miles based on the mileage odometer.
There is nothing like a good oil change for an engine. The oil can't be to
clean and an oil change
is the best protection you can ever buy for it.

Plus it cost so little when you buy by the 5gallon jug.

And I get to pour all that nasty used oil over the fence on to the
neighbors yard!

If people want to wait until their old is gritty and black before changing
it, that's OK
by me, but I bet I get 200K on my engine!

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.