[DML] Re: D questions! / DeLorean Club of Oregon (DeCO)

[DML] Re: D questions! / DeLorean Club of Oregon (DeCO)

> 2. I am interested in driving a D to get a better feel for it. It's one
> thing to know stats on it, but I'd like to try behind the wheel! Does
> anyone know of a rental company in Portland, OR that would rent-a-D for a
> day? I WILL own one one day, but would like to know how they drive. I'd
ask
> my neighbor who has one, but he doesn't drive his (bad idea!).

There are quite a few DeLorean owners in the Portland area, and even a
DeLorean club based out of Portland. The events are planned mostly for the
summer time, though I only seem to make it up for the annual planning
meeting at the beginning of the year ;) .... Perhaps you could hook up
with one someone at one of the events...

BTW: When is next year's annual meeting Knut? I have to make my cameo!!

- Dave