[DML] Re: DMC facility in Irvine.

The address was 2055 Southeast Main Street on the corner of Main and Gillette
in Irvine. As you''re coming off the freeway, turn north then right on Main
St. It's only a block or so on the left on the corner. I used to work there
as the Records and Office Manager so if any of you know the location of
former employees, please send them my e-mail
Sherry Musser