[DML] Logo keys

At 07:04 PM 11/19/99 EST, I write:

Hello all,

I am now shipping the Delorean Logo keys to PJ Grady Inc. (516-589-6224)
on the east coast and Don Steger (714-554-6794) on the west coast for
holiday shoppers. You should be able to drop in on either mid next week and
get them. You will pay a bit more but you won't have to wait to get them as
you do buying direct from me.

Custom pre cut keys for both IGN and door are still available direct from me.

Please use direct e-mail if you are interested or would like more
information.

Lee

support@xxxx

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILER: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, any and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent
to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the
amount of $500 US.
E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.