[DML] Re: Wankel Rotary

In a message dated 11/20/99 7:45:20 PM Central Standard Time, rx7@xxxx
writes:

<< I can't think of anything better
than a Delorean with a turbo'd rotary in it. Nothing like going 80 in third
gear, without being at redline. >>

When we ran the Deloreans at the Dyno Days event a few weeks ago, the dyno
runs were done in third gear starting at 2500 rpm and run up to 5000 rpm.
The speed recorded on the dyno at 5000 rpm in 3rd gear was 103 mph. The cars
redline at 6500 rpm.