[DML] DMC-Houston Online Chat / DOA Poll

[DML] DMC-Houston Online Chat / DOA Poll

I think that the chat with Stephen Wynne and James Espywent remarkebly well tonight.  We also have the abality for chats with the DMCNEWS.  Would people be interested in setting up a standard time to have weekly, monthly, etc chats.  I would make a poll, but this might be to complex a question for the poll system.

I did however create a poll based on an issue that cameup after the official chat was over.

What is your opinion of the DeLorean Owners Association?  list your opinion at: http://www.egroups.com/vote?method=displayallvotes&listname=dmcnews