[DML] DeLorean Roadtrip / Calendar

I am taking the DeLorean from Colorado to North Carolina starting this
Saturday (through St. Louis then Nasheville). if anyone is interested in
linking up on the way, let me know.

I also picked up 10 copies of the Calendar that features James as "Mr.
March" (along with his car...if anyone cares about the car, and is not just
interested is seeing a picture of James) :)

If anyone needs one, let me know. At $1.00 a peace, I don't really care
about getting any $$ out of anyone for a copy (would probably be more of a
hastle than it is worth).

Let me know!

Michael Babb
VIN 3472