[DML] DOD and DeLorean production chronology analysis

[DML] DOD and DeLorean production chronology analysis

The analysis you have presented at ftp://dmcnews.com/pub/analysis.pdf is
great! I was wondering if the raw data at
http://www.dmcnews.com/Resource/chronology.html has been updated with
the DOD data, or is this just a stale link? Is the current raw data
available?

While on the DOD... When the directory started it was available for
download by anyone on the DOD list. Will it ever be again?

I am not clear on how or why the DOD has changed over the past year or
so. It went from a free on-line publication for the participants only,
to a list that can be viewed by anyone (a invasion of privacy) and a $5
charge for the complete printed copy (who is making money on the
distribution of my personal information?) Frankly, this is not what I
signed up for. I see there is still a "DMC-News Members Only Lounge",
but is this still active and up to date? (I dont remember the Password)

I would like to see the DOD return to how it was presented. The option
of a printed copy for a small copy/mail charge should be made available,
but the "Listed Owners" page should be modified to include less
information.

"Grimsrud, Knut S" wrote:

> I have updated my DMC production chronology analysis with all the new data
> that has become available as a result of the recently issued DOD as well as
<SNIP>