[DML] Re: New DeLorean production chronology analysis

[DML] Re: New DeLorean production chronology analysis

Knut has put forth a tremendous effort in analyzing the data on the
production, and it's only through efforts like his that this data will ever
be known. I would imagine that all the production records have long since
been destroyed (Robert Lamrock, any insights?) and the factory staff's
memories have long since faded.

It appears that the rarest combination of year/trans/color is the 1982
black automatic - anyone have one of those?

Thanks Knut!

James

At 10:35 AM -0500 11/9/99, Grimsrud, Knut S wrote:
>I have updated my DMC production chronology analysis with all the new data
>that has become available as a result of the recently issued DOD as well as
>the data submitted over the last period to the survey (plus some additional
>data obtained from other trusted sources). You can find the chronology
>analysis writeup on www.dmcnews.com (there is a link at the bottom of the
>front page).

(SNIP)