[DML] Re: Unanswered DeLorean Questions

I think the central purpose of the DML list is (or should be) to provide
information of use to DeLorean owners and those interested in the marque.
Yes, there may be times when a poster may have an interest in one or another
parts or service supplier. But is it not better to get whatever info is
available to as many "members" as possible? I think the usefulness of the
data supplied should dictate whether it is posted, not whether it happens to
be a "commercial" in disguise. I'd a lot rather have businesspeople who
trade in DeLoran parts and services telling me stuff than NOT having access
to what may well be the most valuable source of information. I'll be happy
to see others' reactions to this idea!

Paul Feine
#10944
Richmond, VA