[DML] Re: Give in steering

I had the same problem with my D. I had to replace both the steering U
joints to fix the problem. Definately not exactly the cheapest of
fixes. If your lucky like I was, you'll find somebody who's got an
extra one around thats in good shape otherwise you'll be spending
upwards of $500 for the parts. If your unsure how to check those
joints, let me know. I'm on my way down to VA in a few weeks. I'm no
expert, but I do know from experience what I had to do for mine.

Raymond McKay
raymondmckay@xxxx