[DML] re: Goof

This is regarding a post intended for the moderator that was inadvertantly
passed on to the list. At the request of the originator the post has been
deleted from the archives and was blocked from the digest version.
Unfortunately it is not possible to recall real-time email distribution. If
you are reading on the web or get the digest version, you won't see the post
I'm referencing.

As this was an honest mistake due to the mechanics of moderation (I'm
currently trying to convince Dick NOT to resign over this), and the
originator has asked for the efforts to be made to recall it, I'm
considering the topic closed. Past experience has shown this sort of issue
not to be healthy for the list. Many more people object to it than want to
foster it. Future postings on this thread, both pro or con, will be deleted
without comment.

Feel free to post to moderator@xxxx of you'd like to comment futher
directly to the moderator team.

Dave