[DML] Goof

To all:

As Moderator of the week, I goofed and want to apologize. I inadvertantly
approved for posting the lengthy, emotional message from Lee. I suspect he
had intended it for the moderators eyes only, but with several messages
awaiting to be approved, I acted too quickly and pushed the wrong button.

The posting of Lee's feelings would not be a problem if it were not for his
use of a term that is very inappropriate for this list. Further, his
personal references are, in my opinion, uncalled for. However, posting the
message is my fault and I apologize.

Dick Ryan
Moderator of the Week