[DML] Re: LIFT-O-MAT GAS STRUTS STILL EXIST!

[DML] Re: LIFT-O-MAT GAS STRUTS STILL EXIST!

Of course the LIFT-O-MATs are still being produced! I work on a farm my
father owns and the tractor doors (the most recent models) use LIFT-O-MAT to
open them. Pretty much every brand uses them, including John Deere, Case
International, etc... All you do is open the latch, and give it a little
push, and the LIFT-O-MAT will take it up. I suppose you could check out
www.johndeere.com for it, but I would be surprised to see something about it.

John Feldman