[DML] Re: Quality Assurance?

In a message dated 10/19/1999 11:56:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmc_norway@xxxx writes:

<< Why was it necessary to set up Quality Assurance Centers in the States? >>
Because the cars were being shipped with very poor workmanship,the main
purpose of QC,was to get all the bad workmanship out of the cars before they
were delivered to the dealers,hence the QC stickers on the early cars they
were basically cars that had to be "rebuilt" at the QC centers.

Claude
vin#000570(I wonder how bad my early vin car was)