[DML] Re: Concour Manual

>I bought my late '81 ( Nov '81 ) new with the Quality Assured sticker on the
>window. I discover several things about my car that told me my car had gone
>through the East Coast Quality Assurance Center. I don't think the sticker
>was unique to the "83 model.

We have a RHD '82 model (build date - Dec/81) with the Quality Assured on
the passenger-side window. Dad purchased the car in December last year, but
the car had been in a museum since circa 1989, so that's probably why no-one
had removed the sticker.

Our car also had a series of green and red stick-on dots on the top of the
windshield on the passanger side, but I'm not sure if they were from quality
control, or the assembly line, or what. One of the dots had some sort of
initial or scrawl written on it in pen, also. These dots have since come off
after numerous washings of the car since we bought it, but I think I've
still got them in the glove box, but I'm not sure.

Rick Haslewood
Sydney, Australia
www.zip.com.au/~delorean/
delorean@xxxx