[DML] Re: I failed inspection!

> I went through inspection yesterday, and failed. The guy that put the
> red sticker on my car said "The HC was a bit high".
> So, Is there a quick fix to get it to pass? If I disconnect the PVC
> hose? disconnect the idle switch? Remove air filter? Maybe some
fuel
> additive?

I personally am a strong beleaver in "Guarenteed to Pass Emissions"
fuel additive. Since it burns cleaner then gas, the HC and CO are both
lower. I have an old Buick that I use it in every year, and that spits
out blue smoke! But it passes the test with flying colors. I have not
gotten the notice on my Delorean yet, but I will use the same product
again.
Andrew