[DML] Re: Service question

Well, as for a cheery rebuttal, all I can give is this story. When my fuel
pump went out, I was at the end of the reach of my technical knowhow (which
is about as far as replacing a fuse or two) so I called a place here in town
that is well known for working on foreign cars. I told him that I had a fuel
problem, and then told him what kind of car it was. His first reaction
worried me, he said "let me transfer you to the owner". When I told him my
problem, he was just like, "ok, let me make you an appointment." Not only did
he fix that, he gave the car a good once over for me and recommended some
stuff that I do to it. Not stuff that he could do but things I could do.
How many mechanics would do that?

Scott
16738