[DML] Re: Service question

Kelvin,
If he is really knowledge about the PRV he would know that this engine had
a bad reputation due to ill-fated "soft cams" in the pre 1981 models.
Fortunately an up-dated hardened cam was fitted to all PRV's just prior to
the DeLorean application. Additionally the PRV has some design and
configuration elements that are somewhat different from other engines, it
is these unique elements that make the PRV a work horses that should
provide your DeLorean with 200K mile plus non-stop reliable performance.

As far as his comments, if he really knew these engines he would love them
like we do.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>