[DML] Re: Service question

These service posts got me curious about what the local mechanics would
say about servicing a D. So, I called up the certified Volvo mechanic in
my town thinking that he would have experience working on this type of
engine. As soon as I mentioned the "D" word I was immediately met with a
wall of nasty and negative comments that lasted a full two minutes
without a word from me edgewise. He was commenting strictly on the
engine, not the car in general. Apparently, he was quite familiar with
the engine in question and hated working on them. He invited me down to
the auto shop he owned to see this engine and the mess it was making out
of a Volvo he had on the lot. I quietly declined. Then he ended with:
"Delorean's a nice lookin' car though..."

One thing for sure, this guy was adamant.

Lets hear a cheery rebuttal that would this guy in his place... ??

Kelvin

Kelvin Mason
Assistant Professor of Art
West Virginia Wesleyan College