[DML] Re: Service question

The problem is not that you have a DeLorean it's that you have a car that
most shops are not familiar with. The average repair facility must move
cars in and out of the shop as quickly as possible. Unfamiliar cars tie up
service bays, lifts, and personal, this slows the operation and reduces
profits.

Weather you own a DeLorean, Pantera, or a Lamborgini your general auto
service center doesn't want it in his shop.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>