[DML] House Call Tour To Cleveland

To All,
We are happy to announce that through the efforts of David Leavy we will be
in Cleveland Ohio on October 23rd, 24th, and 25th for another House Call
Tour. We will work out of a fully equipped auto service facility in
Beechwood, just outside of Cleveland. I will also conduct a tech session on
Sunday the 24th. It looks like it will be an exciting DeLorean weekend.
Chack out our web-site for daily up-dates.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>